This week, I’ve watched Magic Mike XXL at least 5 times and whoosh! Whoever decided to add the XXL to the title wasn’t joking around; I promise you…. YOU WILL SWEAT!
I had a lot of thoughts watching this movie but here are my predominant ones:
- Jenna Dewan is such a lucky girl. If I were married to Channing Tatum, best believe I’ll make him Channing all over my Tatum all day. Everyday. Ha!
- Joe Manganiello aka Big Dick Richie. He has this one scene in the movie where he performs in a convenience store on the challenge that he should make the mean looking store girl smile. By the end of his routine, when she breaks into this huge smile… I cheered and clapped so loudly that I had to yimu myself for all the times I’ve dissed people who clap in the cinema. But I was in my house, so I guess my hypocritical clapping/cheering ass could be excused. That man is so hot, it’s sinful. I reckon that with just one look, Sofia Vergara’s accent becomes extra thick [insert dirty talk in Spanish]
- There’s this one scene [My FAVE], a routine, performed by this guy – Sir Twitch Alot – I bid you to watch it. You just must! There are levels to stripping/dirty dancing and this guy makes Channing Tatum’s moves seem like child’s play. Channing’s white chocolate just pales to this Twitch Mocha. Hands down the best dancer in the entire movie. YOU MUST WATCH!
- Jada Pinkett as a “madam/hype woman” was just weird to watch; wasn’t believable at all. I pictured Queen Latifah doing a better job of that role but whatevs!
- After the first watch, the other re-watch times were spent skipping every part that contained actual conversation and fully clothed people. I had zero interest in the “plot” [and I use that term loosely] but to be totally honest, they really tried to fill in the moments between the actual dancing with a story but I’m sorry ….. Nobody looking to see XXL cares for the “plot/story”, just off pant and get to it….
Magic Mike XXL was good. Really good. Better than the first one! Which is saying a lot as far as Hollywood sequels tend to go. I also threw in 50 Shades of Grey because at that point I was thinking –“it’s already that kind of day, I might as well – and so I did. SideBar: The guy that played Christian Grey inspires no sexy thoughts. Like NONE!
Then I had this idea – MAKE A PLAYLIST. Sexy time inspired.
Y’all already know I’m a music head. So I set to it.
I made the playlist via Apple Music and so I can just drop the link below and you can click about on your merry way but there are still people amongst us who hate good things and prefer struggle *cough* Android users* cough* so for those ones, I’ll be kind and type the track list below. Go on with your struggle lol
|1. Pony – Ginuwine
2. Freek’n You – Jodeci
3. Sex You – Bando Jonez
4. Feel It – Jacquees ft. Rich Homie Quan & Lloyd
5. How Does It Feel – Matt Bomer MM XXL OST Soundtrack
5** How Does It Feel – D’angelo6. Anywhere – 112
7. Closer – Nine Inch Nails
8. All the Time – Jeremih ft Lil Wayne & Natasha
9. Cookie – R.Kelly
10. Novacane – Frank Ocean
11. I Put A Spell On You – Annie Lennox
12. Birthday Sex – Jeremih
13. Nice & Slow – Usher
14. Get It On Tonite – Montell Jordan
15. Last Night – Az yet
16. Freak Me – Silk
17. Red Light Special – TLC
18. Beg For It – Chris Brown
|19. Wicked Games – The Weekend
20. Sex For Your Stereo – Trey Songz
21. Another Round – Fat Joe ft Chris Brown
22. Marry The Pussy – R.Kelly
23. Put It In – Bobby V ft. K Michelle
24. Let’s Get it On – Marvin Gaye
25. Adorn – Miguel
26. Feelin Love – Paula Cole
27. Moments In Love – Art of Noise
28. Storm [Forecass] – Jamie Foxx
29. This Is How It Works – TLC
30. Thinking About You – Frank Ocean
31. Earned It – The Weekend
32. Sure Thing – Miguel
33. Lost Without You – Robin Thicke
34. Take Me To Church – Hozier
35. 2 Become 1 – Spice Girls
36. Freak Me – Silk
37. Let’s Make Love – Silk
38. All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled
* [Because at this point, I’m hoping you’ve won at life]
However, if you have an iOS device, here is the link — Throw that Ass In A Circle. Simply click on it and it’ll open in the music app and play automatically
This playlist although XXL inspired, I can’t tell you what to do with it; surprise yourself; it’s Friday and the weekend is here. But I can make suggestions such as – start listening to it while at work, its friday anyway [mental zen/preps], then send it to as many people as you want to share it with and then knock yourself out once you get out of the office. You have my permission. I only ask for one thing – don’t pass my playlist off as yours. When your impressed friends/partners ask where you got it, please tell them the very awesome S [who loves and cares about your mental zen] made it with for you and put alot of love and heart into it [mostly via shazam and clicks] but it’s still my time 😀
I know a lot of you have had a stressful week and will be needing to unwind/relax *winks* So consider this my little contribution. If you have company over and you play this, I hope you realize it means shit’s about to get real?! I don’t make the rules. Just thank me later *winks*
I have my faves on the list but i’d like to hear which ones are yours, I really hope you enjoy it. I know you will 😀
Also, I want to know, if you were to make your very own ultimate –throw that ass in a circle – playlist; what songs will make a definite feature in there? Please share with me in the comments.
Don’t forget to have yourself a wicked weekend and be safe guys.